POET Technologies Inc.

in response to ark99isback's message

I am only going to comment briefly for now. I think it would be fair to recognize that maybe at this stage Subhash’s level of expertise and background is not the fit that they need. He had an important role with Applied Materials (the maker of the tools) and is a Chemical Engineer. The importance of his experience was probably very specific to POETs needs up to this point in time. Take an objective view of what they have gained with these new people to understand the rational. The company is focused and clearly not afraid to shake things up to ensure performance. And in terms of options. I think we are probably going to see a greater bias on options over pay and it is something I have talked about a number of times on this forum. I wrote some time ago that I had heard that the hiring was going very well and that POET was attracting new people on the basis of opportunity versus big wages that are available with more established companies. The same thing that attracted us to POET offers the attraction to industry veterans of being part of the POET ecosystem. 

It again underscores that experts in this growing field of photonic integration see a very bright future with POET.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message