POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Rainer's message

Happy New Year to all on this forum. I wish us all a positive and exciting 2017, and I remain optimistic about the POET plan that will lead to the monetization of an AOC product. I am optimistic enough that I bought myself another chunk of shares last week, which at the least will help this seemingly endless 'averaging down' phase we are in.

Question for the board: we have clear guidance from earlier in 2016 regarding the detector as the first product. We have confirmed NRE in 2016, which presumably is the first tranche, with more coming in 2017. However, in the latter part of 2016 as Fairchiij noted the company stopped talking about the detector. They are now only talking about the AOC as the 'integrated' product (POET Optical engine). But the presentation references component sales and suggests these might come first? (Detector?). 

Is it logical to assume that the confusion on POET's first product is due to the customer for the detector (military, space?), and thus it is not really a commercially available product, like the AOC will be?

I can't figure this out.

Cheers,

lebowski101

Please login to post a reply
lebowski101
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined