POET Technologies Inc.

in response to disco68's message

The sp will continue to drift lower on low volumes. Two bits is not hard to foresee. People can talk about all of the dots and progress made to this point and such, but the cold water in the face reality is that until such time they are able and willing(!!) to provide something significant (contracts/ orders and substantial money coming in!!!) there is no reason for anyone on the outside to consider helping to drive the price north. Yes 2017 may be the year, but when in the year will we start seeing the required release of info and corresponding market response? It's hard to fathom that the few shares I bought at .33 may not see daylight for months. Or longer. I'm frustrated with "weeks not months" turning into guttting of the sp for 10 million USD and then hit the reset button where it now looks like quarters again!!!. We all got blindsided by that and there has not been any accounting of or for that "little" detail.  No reasonable explanation (ointment) for the skinned investors to at least show it was in everyone's best interest. Not just leaving it to faith (again!!!). Still believing in the possibilities but really feeling that we are bound very tightly and stowed in the cargo hold with Store High In Transit painted on us while the ship drifts on. We are along for the ride and will only be able to reasonably act on the boards deficiencies at the AGM several quarters away. And I thought .33 was a great buying opportunity as surely a bounce from all the shorts covering would happen...(nope). Reminds me of the story of the inmate who was questioned by a guard on why he keeps smashing his head into the concrete walls of his cell. He responded by saying he does that because it feels sooooo good when he stops.............sigh.

derekwpg 

Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010