POET Technologies Inc.

This is my theory (logical guess) based on the folowing assumptions:

1. Agora blog holders before new stock held over 35% of the stock and were vocal and usually well informed, well intended, watchful and knowledgeable and engaged. 
  2. After the new stock blog holders now probably are around 40-45% of the stock (guess that many have purchased at the low prices based on blog comments)
  3. A number on this blog know/knew much more about the company than the new exec
  4. Exec have been embarrassed a number of times due to corrections and points made on this blog
  5. Good guessing on this blog revealled too much to the likeing of the new exec
  6. The new exec did not get lift off from the THM
  7. The new exec did not get lift off from their numerous international promotional meetings
  8. The new share offering was intended to diversify and reduce influence of retail (not sure but I think some folks have implied something like this)

We are now being shut out from other than normal news. I don't know what it takes to get a board seat on POET but sometimes activists on public companies with as little as 3-5% get on. There is one person we know and trust who holds (based on my calculations) 3.6% of the cuurrent shares. Perhaps he could be nominated to represent retail? Would he be interested? If so could we nominate for the upcming 2017 AGM? As a board membere he would be restricted to what he could say publicly but at least we would take comfort in knowing a retail person was present and able to express our views.

Please login to post a reply
jets911
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2014
Social Links
Private Message