POET Technologies Inc.

Re: 2018
almost 8 years ago
in response to fairchijisback's message

I agree that there are lots of places where an upside surprise "could" happen, however looking at the time it takes to develop and perfect the prototypes I still think even with imaging  or sensing they are looking at BEST late 2017.  Meanwhile there are lots of new shares that "could" hit the market on any significant run up, not to mention now with the sophisticated investors who obviously don't mind shorting this thing, I just see a hard time gaining traction unless we see a large volume spike prolonged over multiple weeks/months.  The only thing I think that will make that happen is AOC sales (or to be fair, sales of a product I may not be aware of yet)  All in all, I expect this time next year will be a 3-5 bagger from here, but not the kind of move that will get everyone in the green.  Unfortunatly, thre are many people here who bought well over a $1.  Also I am not convinced they have enough money, And they still have plenty of room on that shelf to do another offering. If anyone is interested I layed out some statistics on typical use of Shelf offerings and what percentage usually gets used.  Lets just say, the data points to it being tapped again.   

Once again, I hope I am off and I get surprised,  but its hard to give them the benefit of the doubt right now.  If they start to show me something, I will be thrilled.  Just not going to set my expectations to high right now.  I know it seems like I am being negative, but I look at it more of trying to be realistic about where we are in the development cycle, and leaving room to be surprised instead of disapointed.  I do still think the Tech is a game changer.

BCD

Please login to post a reply
bluecollardollar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links