POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

We need a clear indication, guidance, in the MD&A how Poet will survive in the near and mid term without again having to go to the market place for more money. That would kill us. We need reassurance that finances are now adequate to get us over the hump until sales or some other income is greater than the expenditures.

It will have been less than a month since the shareholder's letter was issued, when presumably Suresh gave it his best shot to explain the ratiionale for the public offering. I don't think much would have been changed in a mere month? I don't expect a mea culpa.

As far as explanations or guidance goes, as this possibility was raised here, if the money was needed to invest in equipment at DenseLight, that would be a good time to reveal details. I would also like to know what the status of the I.R. detector is, especially in terms of mass production and future sales possibilities. Also, some statement about the VCSEL development, that it is indeed still actively pursued and results are encouraging and increasingly improving. If they can say that - that would be comforting.

I have only mentioned possible Poet products, but increasing it seems Poet is counting on DenseLight to provide a path to self sufficiency. So I would guess much of the guidance will be about DenseLight products?

I don't expect much, but hope for the best.

Please login to post a reply
phil-v
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2013
Social Links
Private Message