POET Technologies Inc.

in response to sulasailor's message

Sula wrote: "We then are left with how could the possibly ensure that new shares could be transferred (or rather the proportion of shareholder classes changed). Simple; sell 32M shares in a PO, where the effects are obvious and foreseeable are created by giving early warning of the PO without setting a price that will cause a run down on the SP and sets a low price for your 'friends' to buy, keep the warrants for their own future profit then selling the shares at discount effectively to Corporation 'friend's setting any losses claimed against tax. Thus allowing the corporation to effectively buy back its own shares at a discount."

If I understand your statement, you are suggesting that the selling of those shares acquired in the PO were then sold by the PO participatants to those who promised to be true blue trustworthy corporate supporters of POET and would remain long for however long it takes to garner the gold at the end of the rainbow? And, all of this was orchestrated by management?

I suppose that this could possibly happen but in all likelihood we'll never know and I'm not sure that I want to know.....at least until my exit point has be achieved.

I'm still going with FJ's assessment that the funds were needed to address certain strategic issues (SV explanation letter) not the least of which is or was to "take greater control over our wafer supply". Time will tell and hopefully we get some more information on how forthcoming SV truly was in his letter to shareholders.

I simply wish that management trusts its judgment, gets on with progressing and commercializing of the platform. Once that occurs much of our current woes and negative thoughts disappear.

Please login to post a reply
HOGAN
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/12/2015
Social Links
Private Message