POET Technologies Inc.

in response to 1998BMWZ3's message
The good news is that if the perceived risk by these new investors drove the price down it is likely that most companies who might have been considering a takeout might now feel the technology isn't far enough along or that there are serious issues that need to be worked out so they may stay away until the tech is less risky in their view. This may give the exec a few quarters to get on with the DL increased sales. My concern is that DL could have increased sales if it were that easy. Not sure what the PTK deal does to help increase sales dramatically other than Rolodex benefit. For me there have been too many surprises this past year that a seasoned executive team should have seen or been able to manage without whacking the market value by $100 million. In hindsight I would have preferred an offering to existing shareholders or even a reverse split and a move to NASDAQ to what we just have gone thru. Anyways like many of you I bought more and am hanging in for what will likely be a bumpy ride for the next year or two. Hope we get some decent news end of month and that the balance sheet is as strong as they say and they have good forward revenue projections
Please login to post a reply
jets911
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/07/2014
Social Links
Private Message