almost 8 years ago
Re: Poet
almost 8 years ago
Re: Poet
almost 8 years ago
in response to 60Bowtie's message

Dear Board Members,

Can we get one thing straight.

FJ's efforts here are the principle reason why many of us joined this board. He is I am sure quite happy to be criticized for his views providing those doing so act reasonable, rationally, with logic and using facts to support their criticism. But an element of the criticism he has to endure is ill intended and plain nasty and undeserved. He is thick skinned but like us all should be treated with respect.

The facts are:

1. The weight of efforts here are significantly greater than any other poster and the breadth of his knowledge and contacts always makes his opinions valuable.
  2. As a hub leader he seems to stand alone in his efforts to defend the integrity of this board and will when necessary, after warnings and having giving enough rope to perpetrators, ban individuals who break the rules.
  3. If he makes mistakes when banning there are others here who will voice their opinions and he has, in my experience, corrected such mistakes.
  4. This board is becoming dysfunctional at times and needs someone of FJ's experience to deal with this.

The reason he is not a hub leader at present is that his score has dropped below 3.7. Bearing in mind that FJ's score exsceeds a number of 'appointed' board leaders here with scores below 3.7 it seems to me illogical that he has lost his status as a board leader. My point is that it is a complete travesty of natural justice that a SH coordinated raid can be mounted on this board to rid this board of its natural leader and greatest contributor of his just status. You can imagine the glee this gives the perpetrators of such raids.

I ask then that you aid my cause in restoring FH to hub leader status by reconsidering the scores you have given him in light of his importance and contribution to this board.

I don’t think this needs further discussion just act as I hope you will or not.

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013