POET Technologies Inc.

I'm coming to terms that this latest round of financing shows the real value of POET. What POET was trading at was the speculative value. The latest round of financing could have been held up by the likes of retail shareholders but would be of no further value to the company. I have come to think a platinum shareholder is one who adds value to POET not just props up the share price. It stings but a company with no product (yet), small revenue, swimming in a pond with plenty of hungry sharks all lower the real value of our company. The fact that we have valuable IP a disruptive product and a great management team is likely what brought the new investors to POET who will hopefully in turn bring real value to POET but as they are not emotionally invested they see the risk for what it is and value the company accordingly. It hurts like a kick in the nuts but I have only myself to blame at this point for valuing POET on speculation. Sure the price dropped like a ton of bricks leading up to the latest PO but if I wasn't so emotionally invested there were plenty of signs leading to said drop I just chose not to read them. A few rational people, whom the board scared off, saw the writing on the wall and tried to warn us, and I'm not referring to the constant noise and basher types. That said I still have high hopes for POET and am still long! Go POET.
Please login to post a reply
OpenCon
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message