POET Technologies Inc.

We told recently no need for financing and dilution, so I assume something has changed recently. I imagine they will not clarify any of this until they announce the closing of the PO. If there was a reason for this (something new came up since they stated they would not be doing this), then great, bring it on and let us know next week.

If we get some positive news and the SP rises significantly, then great right? However, don't lose sight that on October 28, 2016, you were just robbed.

TWG wrote "Management feels they know it all, and their expertise in the semiconductor world is easily transferrable to all other aspects of running a public company". I think this is bang on, and may simply be about arrogance and/or naivety.

Sandman wrote " We basically got double screwed by way of price set at 0.36$ and warrants at 0.52$." I think we need to change this to "We basically got triple screwed". In addition to the dilution from the $0.36 shares, and dilution from the $0.52 warrants, they can add 20% options, and this 20% is a lot more now, and they will be cheap. First up is the new CFO.

Speaking of the warrants, If you are staying invested with POET for the long haul, make a reminder that long before the 33,000,000 $0.52 warrants expire, sell a large portion of your shares, then buy back later. We all saw what a significant crash to the SP the last round of warrants had, so remember that.

Hopefully this all makes sense and we realize what a great move (I doubt it in a big way but am open to a nice surprise). If so, I will eat my words, which will be good as my lunch is also missing and I am hungry. When it was stated that "they" would be eating "their" lunch, it seems as if I did not realize who "they" and "their" was, but I do know now.

If we do not soon get clarity on why this makes sense, I will be referring to POET with a new name (calling a spade a spade). I think DenseLight is too long, so I am going to go with "The Dense Group".

Have a great weekend and try to forget about this mess, and sorry to have had to share such a dismal day with all of you. How can this make sense??

Please login to post a reply
Quan Gork
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2014
Social Links