POET Technologies Inc.

in response to SteveWilson's message

I was criticized on this forum for being too pessimistic, it turns out, not nearly pessimistic enough. This is far worse than I imagined.

And we don't even know how many shares will be added, and what the money will be used for. I suspect it will all to to Denselight, so the workers there might be somewhat happy about that. The purchase of Denselight, which has heralded as a coup, bought on the cheap, is sure not looking like that now.

I am peed off at management, and those blind promoters here on this site who only saw things through rose coloured glasses, and always posted their happy speculations even though the facts were starring them in the face. I don't know what it will take to correct the damage done to the stock price. Payback for our investment in Denslight is years away. Communication from the company has been dismal. Whatever happened to the easy stuff, the low hanging fruit, the VCSEL?

A lot of money has been lost, and trust in management as well. It won't be easily be regained.

Please login to post a reply
phil-v
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2013
Social Links
Private Message