POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Babaoriley's message

Maybe they need the money or maybe they are just bringing in the big guys, the Platinum invertors (Platinum investors being those with dozens of retail investors as clients)??

CIC Feb 2015 42:04Peter Copetti: We may raise capital. Usually, in my experience in capital markets (incomprehensible), when you go on to Nasdaq, you raise a little bit of money, because the bankers want to make some money. We are not in any need of money, but certainly we can use … (laughter)

Ask yourself why not make this offering available to U.S. retail investors? Maybe no need to do the paperwork because they are not intending to sell to retail investors in the US or anywhere, but only to institutional investors. Maybe they are killing 3 birds with one stone. Use the financing to bring in the institutional investors as well as using the money to takeover RNVA to get on Nasdaq as well as doubling Denselight capacity. Just sayin'. Maybe it is all upside. I don't look at this financing as dilution as much as I look at it as building the company. For every dollar they put into this company I expect they will get it back 50 - 100 fold. (eg Denselight expansion) All IMO.

Please login to post a reply
metabill
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/16/2014
Social Links
Private Message