POET Technologies Inc.

On Oct 18, Strategic Trader posted:

Seen this all before.

Stock is now hugely oversold. People selling into the market to get a piece of the "Offering" + warrants and that in turn creates weak shares; and understandably so.

That being said, when the offering is complete, the SP will return to pre-sell-off levels as the dilution factor is already more than baked in.

You can read this like a book.

Not worried, frustrated absolutely, but not worried.

ST.

ST – I have always appreciated your comments. This likely would have better via PM but, given your post on Oct 18th, I was hoping to get your take on what has taken place.

For me, I’m having trouble reading this book.I have the same questions that most have on this board. What happened to “up to the right”, “shareholder value, shareholder value, shareholder value”, “weeks, not months”, “soon”, NRE is coming, balance sheet is solid, no need for financing????

Why would POET suddenly and without warning go in this direction and in this fashion? Dunno. The need for funds could be good (production ready, ramp-up) or bad (tech doesn't work, more research required). The bigger question to me is why raise funds in this fashion? If funds were urgently needed, there were other ways to do that without destroying our confidence and crushing us – long-time loyal POET shareholders (6 plus years for me, never sold a share).

Sorry for the repetition, as many have asked these same questions already.

I’m willing to be patient (somewhat) – to give the benefit of the doubt to those in management who I have trusted with my investment and am anxious to hear what POET has to say.

Skaken, rattled but still holding out hope – though, as they say, hope is not a great investment strategy.

LZF

Please login to post a reply
Led Zep fan
City
GTA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/15/2014