POET Technologies Inc.

in response to turr's message

We have been around this bouy before and the SP will recover.

There are members here who seek to play the spin necessary to influence the sentiment that affects all SP runs whether up or down for their own interest. Those who bailed out clearly now want to get back in at the lowest price.

We have seen a period where posters create fear by slating management for lack of news then a period of slating management to creat fear for the news they delivered not being deliverd to their taste. Given all the counter views here, I ask but one question and that is; is the calm that I feel affected by the old military adage: that if you can keep your head whilst others around you are losing theirs - then you've probably miss-appreciated the situation. On this occasion I don’t think I have. After discussion with the brighter brains in my family, who also post here, my conclusion remains, and life experience tells me, that some problems cannot be resolved by actions but only by the passage of time. This is such a problem.

I'm with Rainer, who has the blessing of not having to worry about emotions he likes facts, he has one principle concern which is also mine, and that is that our management complete the tech. That one aim delivers what us longs here invested and wanted to see happen. I'm not leaving until this has occurred, period, regardless of SP. I shall chose carefully the best moment when to take some profits but PTK is going to be a legacy stock I shall remain with it during its exciting growth years.

Of course no one, but no one, wants to see the SP move down, as I'm sure is our management's sentiment also, but fluctuation of SP such as we are experiencing is a reality of investment generally and particularly for investors in Venture Capital. In this case such fluctuation have no bearing on the underlying shareholder value built into this company, a Company that is on the cusp of delivering what I joined for and why I shall continue the journey.

Those suffering from myopia need to realise that this company is in a count down series of planned events towards an inflection point, though I doubt that the knee jerk reaction of retailers to new on SP was part of that plan and therefore may cause delay. As I have said several times already this board is its own worse enemy.

Engage in all the wheeler dealing you like to your best advantage and good luck to you too, but its roll on the delivery of the tech and news of it for me.

sula

>

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined