POET Technologies Inc.

in response to HOGAN's message

Hogan,

I respect that opinion, and it is obviously one shared by management. And they have more pieces of the puzzle than we do. However, the float has more than doubled since the time many of us bought. Add onther chunk to the mix and you may be staring 3X the amount of share OS as when we started this ride. So that same $10 could be closer to $30 without the dilution. When you make the jump to the level of EPS being what determines your SP that is when you feel the effects of Dilution.

As far as the Debt financing, I don't mind taking on short term debt if I am staring down the barrel of large sums of money heading my way! It also is longer term thinking because of the reasons I mentioned above. Its just harder to move the SP based on EPS when you have 300 million shares OS VS 150 Million. Twice as hard, so your shares are worth more long term if you can keeep the OS down. And if they do have MOU's or Preliminary offtake agreements worked out, then the interest paid on any debt could be managed and very short term.

This is just my opinion, and there are always 2 sides. But as I mentioned before, the Big Boys are going to get there piece! You have to pay to play the game if you want coverage. Just wait till we make the jump to the Nasdaq, I can't imagine the investment banks wont try and get some warrants then also. I was hoping that would be the next time we saw dilution, and I would have been ok with it because the SP would have been much higher to qualify for the listing.

I do Agree that the sky is not falling, but I want management to know that these decisions warrant better comunication. The Market hates surprises.

BCD

Please login to post a reply
bluecollardollar
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2012
Social Links