POET Technologies Inc.

Well fellow POET investors...Today was a bit stressful. I hope it was a wake up call for the POET management. They must be acutely aware that quite a few investors are not happy.

I'm glad I was able to sit on my hands today and stay invested. A few of our fellow board members got shaken out today and that is unfortunate. They actualized a loss. Time will tell if they did the right thing or not. I know for sure I'd have lost money if I sold. So I wait.

I think the thing we all want now is honest information from the company. I invested years ago in a company with disruptive tech. So far the only thing they are disrupting is my sleep.

I'd like to hear from management:

1. Are they indeed delayed? Are they pivoting to manufacture less challenging products? Changing priorities?

2. Are they still having issues with the POET technology/epitaxy?

3. When do they realistically expect an optical engine prototype that can be mass produced? Is this still on schedule? Do they have the resources to get it done?

I want that prototype built...the optical engine is critical to explosive growth.

4. I'd definitely like to hear what they want the money for and how much they intend to raise. If they are mostly using it to produce conventional optical products...I wouldn't be super thrilled about that. It would just be ok.

5. I'd like to hear how the progress with the VCSEL is shaping up and , if it's done, how well is it performing.

There are a bunch more things I'd like to know, but that's a good start.

Lots of questions. Just enough patience.

GLTA

Please login to post a reply
BakerShaker
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/20/2015
Social Links