POET Technologies Inc.

in response to GlassHalfFull's message

That those say get in at $2 and sell at $5. These new investors then sell at higher levels and so on. He had it right but reversed, buy at $2 and sell at $.5

You mean reversed, buy at $5, and sell at $2

I understand that everyone's pissed. Me too. I first bought at $2.75 approx. 2 years ago.

I have kept buying for the last 2 years and bought last week at $0.75 and today at $0.60. I have brought my average way down, and may be a fool for doing so, but I still believe in management. They don't seem to be the type to manipulate anyone. They are probably embarrassed as well. I have a small-sized company doing $55 million in sales, and we, at times, go through hell and back because things don't always work out the way we envisioned.

Why would they go through all this strategic planning, update the website, buy 2 companies, have Town Hall Meetings, etc if they are as some people say, liars and manipulators? Manipulators may be those those institutions that want to buy as low as possible.

I believe there is more to this than meets the eye and am willing to hold on much longer.

Management has actually said what they are going to do, so I am confident that these guys want to leave a positive legacy. Ajit Manocha is currently underwater with his options.

It's so hard to live through this, and believe me, I don't feel good about what's going on, but somehow I still believe.

Good luck to everyone.

Clydes

Please login to post a reply
clydes
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/29/2014