POET Technologies Inc.

in response to phil-v's message

Of course they are concerned about the share price , they had a WORLD and US tour trying to attract platinum investors and 1 for 5 RS then 1 FOR 3 RS and talk of nasdaq listing, London conference video, two Poet commercials of a phantom product. All this no longer exists. The statement "up and to the right" did survive.

They are now more concerned with the facts not so much foward looking statements as a substitute for facts, though they left out needing permit to tranfer IP to certain areas. They will announce two new products this quarter.They announced the detector with its rather spectacular results early, even though some think they didn't or shouldn't have. The reason they did is simply pride which they couldn't contain. Conversely the vcsel and its PROGRESS remains hidden causing doubt of its success thus decline in SP. Because the focus is on it and the AOC even though the detector is the first product but not the disruptive products to come.

I'm not afraid of an NR that would clarify the status of the vcsel and help sustain the SP because I already have the shares I want and no need to buy lower even though I could really lower my average. How much is enough, if Poet is what we believe to be.

Please login to post a reply
boninvestor
City
Danielson, Ct
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/21/2014
Social Links