POET Technologies Inc.

We have 2 out of 3 componnents of AOC in place which i guess means that they have them produced and confirmed that they can be mass produced.

VCL is a misssing component.

So in theory we can have integrated detetctor produced as of now. Are we producing it? Or maybe we are waiting on VCL? Detector NRE would be only couple of millions$ while integrated VCL would bring much higher NRE. My guess that integrated VCL means integrated in AOC!?

Personaly at his point i would love to see integrated detector for sale from POET! Some income based on POET'S technology would mean validation from industry. That would support higher SP and make further developments much easier. And shareholders would be happier.

But all we got is silence. At least we were told early Q4 there will be an update. We are in early Q4 and there is no even a NR that would announce CC?

6 years in and plan to get half out if we do not hear anything by the end of the month.

Such a great platform for future photonics and electronics but it is still a future...

Communication is real poor. It seems that we are on something big here but How much longer?

Please login to post a reply
Djordjeagainfarewell
City
Zadar
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links