POET Technologies Inc.

Much has been debated and commented on the real or perceived shortcomings of POET when it comes to clarity in their NR's and communications with the public. With all due respect to the historical opinions expressed by many on the board and not to downplay the importance of clarity in communications but, I can't help but suggest (in my opinion) that the merry-go-round of IR firms is solely a result of the failure to enhance POET visibility in the financial community and the failure to have the underlying value recognized on Bay Street or Wall Street, as an example.

I say this because at one point, I recall someone indicating that Suresh made a comment to the effect that he couldn't quite understand why more value wasn't being attributed to the company's progress etc etc.

This would lead me to believe that the primary focus of the IR firm is and should be their ability to extract the underlying value of PTK and have it recognized by the financial community without sacrificing the other services such as report writing or whatever you want to call it. Having said that, we also know that this task is almost insurmountable with a Venture listing which perhaps may suggest that PTK is finally going to recognize that a move to a more appropriate exchange should be given a little more priority.

Please login to post a reply
HOGAN
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/12/2015
Social Links
Private Message