POET Technologies Inc.

i dont want to get banned, but i do want to put my two cents in.

the last company i invested in, i wont mention even though i made good money, they did the same thing for 5 years straight. and i hope everyone listens to this, so you can compare apples to apples and judge for your self.

the company touted the holy grail of a tech product how they were working on it and how they were getting the prototype completed. they had a state senator in a meeting early on and the senator said this is going to be a big part in the future yada yada. they would lead us on for about 2.5 years.

then out of no where they purchased a company stock went up 500%compound and this was a small penny stock 20 mill market cap. 6 months in the stock dropped 50 percent after a full year the had a PR saying that the prototype was done! stock went up another 400%compound. BUT that was not the manufacturing prototype, so then everyone got hung up for over a year as they said they would look for a manufacturing partner.

wouldnt you know it they bought another company, but the stock didnt go anywhere, cause people realized they were buying these companies with stock and diluting the investors value and yet to have said anything about the prototype. but these years that past were a good way to switch and bait from R&D to just owning companies

this kinda sounds how poet is working, BUT here me out cause the only difference that i think is better is that they have a real managment team that can move this to where it needs to be. so this is why im staying invested.

what happened with the other company? well when i see companies that do the same thing almost i follow what this company has done. what did they do after the switch and bait, they did go to NASDAQ but with a 26:1 RS. they had diluted the outstanding share from 20 million and slowly vested them to 420 million over the 5 year period. then the count went down to under 20 mill i think. sounds like they will wash, rinse, repeat.

and i use this as a marker so some of you will not like my opinion but even in the meeting prior to this one they said it is still possible to use a RS card. so im hoping they dont, but im expecting when they do announce the nasdaq or which ever i expect they will do a RS to possibly meet the requirments. i still expect initial shareholder value at first, and if the product is true then a climb in SP after that.

this is how companies get their capital it most of the time from the public investors because it is effective, but again im hoping that when we get money from NRE and announcment, etc of finished prototype that is goes up on its own. reducing the chances of a RS

what are your thoughts?

GL, hope for the best

Please login to post a reply
chr6is
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/28/2015