POET Technologies Inc.

in response to My Poet's message

Dont get me wrong our mgmt are all nice guys .

I think that is a misread or a reading that can't be made based on a lack of personal information. Suresh for most part in my opinion has a hard time tolerating shareholders. He has a hard time not being sarcastic towards people who ask what he perceives as uneducated questions. He is all about business and getting the job done. They mean business and shareholders are very secondary to their priorities. That is not good for the short term but it is certainly what we need for this small company to be successful. I truly believe that every ounce of energy they have is devoted to driving this company and the technologies forward.

Ask Robert Ferri...he has such a difficult job to try and bridge that gap. Really think about it and understand it. Because if you don't you are missing the big picture and what it will take to reach the end game.

I don't care if management are nice guys. I care about them getting this technology delivered to an industry that needs it. The most important thing you should recognize is the following statement.

I’m thrilled with job you’re doing, but I’m a financial advisor and I have 125 people I respond to, so I’m trying to take away, what should my message be for those individuals?

01:29:54 Suresh Venkatesan: I think your message should be, „continue to invest“.

Suresh does not mince words. In my opinion they have a very good understanding of the future.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message