POET Technologies Inc.

I was expecting them. And more of them. I think that management was modest with options. This is a stock that takes long long time to come to fruit.

I am ready to wait until the end. It is obvious that they will sucseed but the question is just how big the succes is going to be. IMO it will be huge.

Rhetorically we were never closer to succes than Now!

I am surprised by reaction on this board. It all made sense. Rule is that if you can not wait more and i think it is less than a year then just sell and move on and come or do not come back later. I doubt that we will see lower SP than what it is now.

Who knows!? we might see some news soon that will move SP higher. As FJ pointed out it would be nice if they priced options at higher price as some companies do such is TLT but Ajit's average is much higher than 0.86 which is my average purchase price. That is why I am comfortable but if my average was higher i would probably be more concerned so i do understand your frustration.

Lab to Fab is not easy and i doubt we know real reasons why it is taking so long.

Hey they can compute with light and we are making data cable???

PET, POET

Good Night

Dj

Please login to post a reply
Djordjeagainfarewell
City
Zadar
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating