POET Technologies Inc.

The Meeting was seen mostly negative at this board. I do not agree. Not at all.

Of course one can dissect every sentence and find something negative. But please remember: We were promised a business update. And that is what we got.

Let me cite my own last post: Having a great technology doesn´t mean it´s a great company. And a great company doesn´t mean it´s a great investment. POET has the tech and is just now building the company. If they succeed, investment success will follow, I am sure.

Before THM, we learned a lot about the great technology. At the THM I got much more clarity about their plans for buliding up this company:

One Stop Shop with a big bunch of photonic products (including transformation of the POET-plaform to other materials than GaAs), plans for mid/long-reach procucts (with BB), eager plan to have positive EBITDA at 2018, integration of DL and BB, likely more companies to buy, confirmation of being on track technically and economically, going on tour right now with asking potential customers for their special needs concerning the AOC, priority of verticals, ...

The only thing I didn´t like: No plans for leaving TSX Venture as for now. The shareholder basis is too low. An uplisting is needed to be really "publicly" traded.

Management ist not gulity for not keeping expectations they did not set (three negations in one sentence - my new highscore!). No one promised an announcement of revenues or something like that. We have to blame ourselves. Communications could be better and Mr. Feri doesn´t seem to be very active, but at least I respect ther growing efforts.

Everybody has to interpret their words himself. I learned that management is not focussed on the groundbreaking technology alone but has a clear view of the business and the future company. This was very important for me. I believe they will be successfull and I believe this will move the value of the company AND the value of my investment.

Watching with more confidence than before,

Holk.

Please login to post a reply
The Holk
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/20/2015