POET Technologies Inc.

in response to PTK's message

so what do you care? I think success of the company should be reflected via SP ...

Does an overly-inflated stock price accurately reflect the success of the underlying company? were prices during the "dot-com bubble" reflecting company successes? No. People will generally accept an overvaluation more than an undervaluation, I suppose, because it better supports their aspirations.

The success of a company is also filtered through the exchange they trade on. The Venture is our albatross at the moment. I believe it is the source of ALL of our share price problems. We are cut off from investment by many funds that focus on small-cap stocks. A Nasdaq listing would immediately put POET on the radar screens of many more institutional investors, and like a self-fulfilling prophesy, the share price issue would vanish, and would then because of that go to a level that would garner attention from yet another group, mid-cap investors.

All of the above, IMO, would happen without a single word change in any of the news releases of the past six months. The difference would be in the reception of the same news.

Please login to post a reply
Moska
City
Dallas
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/31/2014
Social Links