POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Junkers87's message

Ego is a funny thing Junkers, and so is pride.

I still wouldn't rule out that an offer for the company could come, but I think it's likely very clear to those in the know in the industry that POET is not for sale and never will be. I think we all believe that any offer would be vastly undervaluing the potential POET possesses since the possibilties are virtually endless, and management understands this.

So whether INTL is, or has ever considered making an offer for POET is largely irrelevent in my opinion since they would hit a brick wall very quickly. Furthermore, the same goes for all the other semiconductor manufacturers who I'm certain are also well aware of what is about to happen to their business.

We all know what Dr.T said at the Empire Club regarding INTL, and that remains true to this day.

From here we watch this company grow, perhaps with financial help from others, as suggested, or largely on their own (which is my belief) through the necessary acquisitions. The company obviously has the ability to work these deals now, so when the NRE's and revenue start to flow there will be more IMO.

I will be in YYZ for the THM if at all possible.

GLAL

Please login to post a reply
dash8400
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links