POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Abel00's message

I hope more than a few people to call this one into BNN tomorrow.

So many things could be going on. Brother of mine pointed out how II VI purchased Anadigics and Epiworks as both of them were involved with POET. Interesting. I sure hope II VI has not thrown an offer on the table in the 3-5 dollar range, that would burn by balls if we got scouped for that level of coin. Put it into perspective, II-VI would be shelling out over a billion. "Thats schur eias shum cheedr". But hey, if they did I sure hope our management would say um no! Starting bid is around 3 billion, 15$ a share. Just look at our third party valuation. Todays POET is way passed those metrics and plus we haven't even gone to market yet. But they can be the first to sign on for an NRE agreement along with the Anadigics and Epiworks data already in their back pocket.

Does any one know what an NRE for VCEL along with a Sensor that blows the competition out of the water would run II-VI? hope it would be over 25mil.

What did they end up paying for both companies? Anad=76mil and Epiworks 43mil?

Perhaps with the announcement of all that income they owe POET a bunch of royalties wich poet wants to announce ASAP but II-VI wants to maintain full NDA and the IROC peeps are having a hard time putting out a news release for income with no documented source. Perhaps..

SO,, of course, I dream of Elon Musk joining our board and big google news with links to apple and Samsung and even one day Intel. Filling all the cloud computing server farms with faster more energy eficience poet everything. Teleportation? Quantum wells? Boy O boy that would be swell! Maybe dodging the buyout and having our first foray into third party fab to client NRE or royalty income could be the first step to having those things happen for POET.

Maybe Apple and sir Tony Blevens will always stay hidden in the shadows, silently moving pieces on a board they ultimately control. Must be some kind of power having the ability to ensure you get the tech in your products before anyone else via companies like II-VI. HAa yea sure there bud! but wait could it be true?

What if the Vcsel news is so crazy that IROC said wait a minute, you can't claim this stuff, it's impossible to have this kind of performance, come on we have been monitoring semiconductor technology news releases for a very long time. prove it!! naaa couldn't be.

Sure hope its not an uplisting to the Nasdaq with any sort of reverse split.

Lightspeed?

Facebook? I don't know, does facebook have a semiconductor manufacturing wing? would facebook buy a semiconductor tech and then force others to use it? well if its facebook or apple or google or some big ass name then we best be getting 20-30$ per share. cuse they got the cash!

good luck sleeping.

Please login to post a reply
KROM
City
stockSplit/Nasdaq listing/100$ CLUB
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2013