POET Technologies Inc.

Wow I went to lunch and come back an hour later and both boards have gone bonkers.

With respect to Beenthere's comments - I replied on the SH board. He stated we would get 50-100% if lucky premium on the the 30 day average SP - which would stick us right where we are right now with the halted bid at 1.60.

He does apparently know what he is talking about but this applies more to companies with revenues, where you can forecast future earnings. It is really not applicable to companies like POET which are based on potential. The true value lies in the potential - what our managemnt team has proven it can do by movign the tech to a large foundry and producing amazing metrics. What is it worth to a company to solve their data center or whatever tech issue for many years to come. You can not apply this rule to POET's situation.

I don't know if Beenthere was bashing or just not aware of POET's special situation of having a solution for a real problem for some very large companies with deep pockets.

Also Apple is on the hunt check this link - probably already posted:

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3968520-apples-elephant-huntDC

GLTA,

-DC

Please login to post a reply
dcmd99
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating