POET Technologies Inc.

I spend a bit of time off and on at Stockhouse. Many of them don’t have much of an opinion of Agoracom and even less of me but be that as it may it does force you to think a little about past understandings of what this company was doing before the new management took over. And the one thing that occurs to me is that Suresh has brought a whole new game plan that follows a new path. This forum is amazing for the eyes and ears it produces even though it is not always front and center. Someone PM’d me tonight that made me start thinking about Intel. So I thought I would share the question I posed at Stockhouse.

Can you tell me what you think.

Let's start with Intel. Do you think the statement that Geoff made during the EC still remains in effect? Do you think that Suresh would see the value to engage with Intel? Do you think Intel would see the value to engage with POET?
Intel wants to see their chips perform better and the biggest gains possible is through optics.

POET will need to engage with Intel on the chip. Intel needs to maintain their dominance in the server market. That is the way I see.

Does anybody else see the logic in this?

http://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2016-01-14/intel-runs-the-risk-of-jeopardizing-its-dominance-in-servers

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message