POET Technologies Inc.

in response to andech's message

Andech said: "So what poet is doing right now- if I have understood correctly their strategy: In the Datacenter - Business (the low hanging fruit- and ONLY there) they simply embrace all the potential enemies. In that way they avoid to fight against any headwinds on the customer side.

and this is (I only speak about the Datacenter Business) according to White a 4bn$ market= a 200m revenue market for poet = an at least 8$ /per share valutation."

I don´t know the numbers behind that calculation: 8$-result at a 4bn$-market. But now just sit back and think about the share price in a few years according to the european presentation file, slide 16: Next markets are "inside the box" (30bn) and "on the chip" (100bn). So, all in all Poet is talking about an 134bn$-market.

If revenues were compareable, you could shoot from the hip: 8/4*134=?

Let me help: 268. Incredible, isnt it?

Of course we can´t calculate future that easy. Rainer is talking about a 9bn-market instead of 4bn, that alone would cut my calculatory result down to 123$. Revenues may be lower, we won´t be able to capture the whole market,... all that probably cuts the result down further. But the direction is obvious to me.

It seems the 70+ Club should fix a date for a founding assembly.

Holk

Please login to post a reply
The Holk
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/20/2015
Social Links