POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Maple Syrup's message

Excellent post MS, Very well thought out. After hearing from so many people who attended the AGM and their views I was extremely impressed by how consistent their impressions were about management.

I believe that the audience that will be hearing from this new management team for the first time will be equally impressed. I am so looking forward to hearing what is in store for us as this company provides their plans to monetize this disruptive technology.

I think this is going to be a very informative reveal. When you really think about it there are probably more questions that could be answered right now than at any point in the company’s history. There are so many moving parts now.

The most recent being "They hired a Lab Manager for San Jose". You can't have a lab manager without a lab.

And yes I think there will be more than a few people who have felt the need to sell some shares to sit on the sidelines but that is not new. More than a few people probably bought shares leading up to this event believing they would be able to take a nice profit with the expected runup. The runup has not happened. When you think back to the EC and how the share price nearly topped out at $3 it does make you wonder what could be in store when this new management team "put some meat on the bones".

Good luck all. We are most certainly coming down to the wire here in terms of learning much more about this company than at any other point in history.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message