POET Technologies Inc.

Shares traded so far in Germany (5.30 p.m.): 5.464 - barely nothing.

The calm before the storm?

During the last weeks we have heard about so much things that promise an exciting autumn: New management getting started, Pinetree wiped away, warrants/options overcome, focus realignment, ConferenceCall, maybe news pre-published, news and rumors about partners and customers and contracts,....

Few of this points are tangible when considerd individual, but it´s getting more and more and by instinct this seem to solidify as something good. However, something is up to come.

Bids (0,585 EUR-Cent at Tradegate at the moment, Bid size: 11K): Believers (as me) are probably already filled or looking for some last shares at bargain price, the others seem to stand at the sideline and wait for more solidity and substance.

Asks (0,611 EUR-Cent at Tradegate at the moment, Ask size: 10K): Everyone who is not forced to sell, does wait. Expectations are rising. SP looks ridiculous. No "sell". Understandable, I´d say.

This are quite stable conditions as we were told warrants and options don´t affect very much any more. So these low tradings could keep going on until we hear something good (or bad) about Poet. This, however, may happen even today or in three weeks. We have to wait for the things to come. And they will come.

I´m far from being a stock-market-psychologist, but my conclusion is: At this non-existing trading level I don´t consider SP. It´s not meaningful.

The Holk

Please login to post a reply
The Holk
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/20/2015
Social Links