POET Technologies Inc.

in response to gigadigooo's message

My thoughts are that PC has been busy. He is a money man and freed from his labours as intrim CEO he has been getting on with what he's good at - fixing a deal which will do exctly what he told us at the CIC London event i.e. get PTI to the NASDAQ. His persuasive talent landed AM so I have every faith that he can fix the money side of the PTI equation.

The fatt is that the PTI coffers burn rate has increased significantly and thisacceleration would not happen unless there was something solid in place to deliver the income needed to undertake the business plan with it attendant changes that we now see emerging and no doubt will hear more about this month.

I have an investment in a Biosciences company which used to be on the London AIM market which through a legal process took over a weak NASDAQ US based company and renamed it to a version of its old trade name. Did wenot have a new COmpany name discusion a few months back? This could be the part of the deal and a route to the NASDAQ, but this does not tally for me with the company policy of being fabless; unless that is one of the changes we shall hear about shortly.

sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2013