POET Technologies Inc.

in response to chr6is's message
Welcome to the board Chr6is. Given a 5 year absense, your suggestion that PTK has matured "a bit", tells me you have much reading to do. Please go to the link library and the press releases to bring yourself up to speed. As far as dilution, that concern and term has not been used here for about a year and a half. We were at 2.87CAN with 160 million shares in circulation with news anticipated. Fully diluted outstanding shares is in the range of 220 million. Although liquidity can always,and has in the past, been an issue when few shares are traded, I am confident that we really don't need to be concerned about that. There have been over 40 million shares traded in the last month alone. Our daily average is over 600,000. So, with impending news, industry interest/ need, top notch management, and leading edge tech about to become commercially available, I think any concerns about dilution are unfounded. Is the stock volatile? Absolutely. Stability and sp appreciation will ensue once POET has been monetized. A specific date can not be given, but I feel we are close. We will all find out where things stand at the end of September. Do take a little anti-nausea medication. This ride can get really bumpy. Sincerely Derekwpg
Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/12/2010
Social Links