POET Technologies Inc.

Ok, so we have two newly minted slots opened on our illustrious board. To me the next NRs will likely fill one, if not both of those positions. The filling of at least one of them will come with a buy-in of some type from the likes of Finisar. Not saying it is them, perhaps an entity like them. No different then Pinetree, IBK etc. the biggest difference I feel is they will fill a now, very specific gap in The Board. One such gap at present I see is employee management. They are looking to fill a lot of positions and fast. A company like Finisar has a very competent person in:

• Katherine Watt
    Vice President, Global Employee Services

The other I suspect will come from another large player. IMHO. One that will have (or has had) a significant sway in the direction of milestones to date. This may be the plum job for an individual for securing a competitive advantage for the company. Their guidance and expertise will continue, but out from the shadows. This one may have a fruit fetish.....sorry had to slip that in there, or they may just sit around Googling all day. Either way, I believe we will see a continued strengthening of our BOD. Exciting times.

Take care

Derekwpg

Please login to post a reply
Derekwpg
City
Winnipeg
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined