POET Technologies Inc.

in response to schnauser's message

Good job Schnauser, When you approach something like that your want to appear as normal as possible so as to not stand out or draw attention and get arrested. Just kind of kidding there. I think the dates coincide with POET's timelines for events and announcements including the BAE work, which is probably military so probably will remain cloaked, but may have added some gravitas' and supplimented our R & D. Maybe, just maybe, it accelerated of the "towards the end of September announcements" statement. Actually that announcement may be for an entirely different verticle. For some reason, I think POET might be involved in this one, and POET and Apple are going to become fast friends for a long time. We do have a lot of what Apple wants and needs. Tony surley must be favorably impressed with POET's progress and work ethic and possibly can visualize a fit sooner rather than later. Kind of out on a limb with this one and maybe I have it all wrong. Time will tell. It is all very intriging. Nice to have a representave in SF, my hometown. glta B/T

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links