POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mackwheaton's message

So mackwheaton. why don't you back up what you say with some facts to illustrate exactly the following statement you just made:

ChartPOV has been civil, rational and respectful, it's more than I can say for you and Fj in this instance.

ChartPOV wrote :

After being accused of driving the stock price down with my posts.

I never accused him of driving the share price down with his posts. That would most certainly give him credit for a very powerful ability. I never disagreed with him posting TA not once. I suggested that the appearance of how it was delivered could appear suspect and as such I was suspicious of the motives behind it. That is it in a nutshell.

So when he posted today that he was accused of this, it was simply not something I was willing to get back into because frankly it is not worth the time and effort and I reference it as a silly game because that is the way I see it. It is totally off topic to POET. The response that ChartPOV came back with was.

Your actions are out of my control so I won't concern myself with them. I'm sure the board will take notice with your attitude. Not winning any fans...

What actions?

And yet mackwheaton claims he is being civil, rational and respectful while myself and turr are not.

This is a complete waste of time and effort. I had hoped to let it drop but when I see your response Mackwheaton quite frankly it is disappointing to me.

Please login to post a reply
fairchijisback
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2014
Social Links
Private Message