POET Technologies Inc.

POV OK
about 9 years ago
Bottom?
about 9 years ago

I've been getting some private messages asking for the bottom and if now is a good time to buy. I can't answer those questions because I don't know where the bottom is and everyone's investing decisions should be based on their risk tolerance and what the objective of that investment is.

I took a lot of heat for selling my shares at $1.38-$1.48 and was called a basher, etc. I'm surely not the reason for the sell off. It's because there's so much uncertainty with this company and they haven't delivered anything that makes a penny to date. Right now, the stock is oversold, but that doesn't mean anything short term. Stocks can stay oversold for a long time. There is a lot of support around $0.60, but that doesn't necessarily mean thats the bottom.

Bottom line - if you're a beliver and you have money that you don't care about losing, then buy. If this is your only source of retirement funds, I'd rethink again as pumping, connecting dots, etc. hasn't done much to help this stock...

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTK.V&p=W&yr=3&mn=0&dy=0&id=p82258836388&a=413841744

Please login to post a reply
Chart POV
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/17/2015
Social Links
Private Message