POET Technologies Inc.

ad> hub leaders go for a site visit in august or september

imo, that's too early and not practical -- the company has already indicated end of September as a timeframe.

... so, October perhaps at the earliest for something like this, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

there's always skype or facetime ... however, re: travel, both FJ and I are in Toronto Canada area and while either (or both) of us would be open to going to SJ, it should be on an invited basis only, if only out of respect for this.

to continue with the train of thought, though, I think mack or abel are closer to SJ? (and somebody here has to be close to Connecticut area).

and of course, once they're local, nothing prevents anybody from getting their quadcopter drone out today in order to attempt to spy, if they were so bizarrely inclined to such stalking.

neither CA nor CT are Kentucky, so it's unlikely that somebody's going to shotgun the thing out of the sky.

but, (i) there are better ways to spend your time, and (ii) imo, it just wouldn't be worth the effort until Suresh, Subhash, Ajit, and the team are in a position to discuss things with a wide audience.

in which case, they'll probably involve the mainstream media -- not us.

GLAL,

R.

Please login to post a reply
robvanhooren
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013