POET Technologies Inc.

continiuing... (rerefe to the above post)

just to add, the filing that took on Friday is nothing new, I mean what's inside the form, it's all legal lawyer thingy and there is nothing new as far as the news goes so...

"... preliminary short form prospectus..." = RED HERRING = Most frequently associated with an initial public offering (IPO)

IPO = Initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of public offering in which shares of stock in a company usually are sold to institutional investors[1]that in turn sell to the general public, on a securities exchange, for the first time.

Well, PTI is already been trading on TSX-V so it won't be for the first time but we do know about NASDAQ uplisting, so maybe, just maybe finally we are going there.

So if are going to NASDAQ our price per share should be around $5 (yes?) as per disussions before. But what about if the IPO will be above USD $5? Any thoughts? I do not know much about the process but is this possible?

And once we are on NASDAQ then realease the news about future deals and contracts?

I know that my friends in Canada are enjoying the long weekend but if some of you could shine some light on this would be much appreciated.

cheers

Please login to post a reply
wanttoretireearly
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links