POET Technologies Inc.

Retired
about 9 years ago
Reading back through his posts, it's clear that Chart POV is a technical trader, that's his style. I have no problem with that. I haven't seen any evidence of any DD on his part regarding the technology. Again, that's ok -- so long as he qualifies that his opinions are based strictly on TA. Frankly, I found discoswede's "sky is falling" tone more inflammatory than Chart's comments.

Personally, I like this board when it's about the science and the technology. It seems that TA comes up when there is a lack of real news, and especially after it appears to be have been accurate.

Most of us here are emotionally invested, he is not. Better for all if we are aware of each others' perspectives and be respectful. I'm on eggshells awaiting news, not because of doubts, but simply because I know it must be imminent and I expect it to be very substantial. Without news, the price may continue to fall, I call that practical analysis versus technical analysis, but as my investment is not leveraged, it will not affect my strategy, nor that of most here who have done their DD.

I mean, with absolutely nothing but respect, if Rainer is 99+% certain, a loose cannon like me has to be over the moon with positive expectations. Good news will come.
Please login to post a reply
lumenge
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/30/2014
Social Links
Private Message