POET Technologies Inc.

Retired
about 9 years ago
in response to Rainer's message

Hi folks; Well I recently retired with a defined benift pension which allows me to risk savings somewhat and intend to aquire more PTK - was wondering if anybody was keeping track of when historic data says best time to buy (day-time)- am trying to discpline myself and not just buy all at once -present position in at 1.50 hope to average down. I first heard of PTK here being a longtime reader but had no $ at the time and had reservetions about future income. Another company was in my mind that was having trouble reciveing funds (WI-LAN) from patent infringements,however the situation is apples and oranges wi-lan patents were old and wern't enforced untill it was to late with the management team PTK built I don't think they will have the same problem.I will be looking to buy for the next few days and hope to get more before news released but I can see how someone who actually does have a large amount to invest would have a hard time getting a large position on the open market without a large share price increase-hopefully they start buying after I get my share!

Please login to post a reply
bluecollar
City
halifax
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/27/2008
Social Links