POET Technologies Inc.

in response to EileenTeahon's message

Great post Eileen and our priorities should be as you stated. I would do the same if I could to get my wife back and I am sure that there are many here who could say the same thing for different situations. I like your confidence and belief that POET is going to be the next best thing since..... and it's you and the other people on this board that have so much experience in the market in general or the products that POET will affect in particuliar. I have been around those boards for sometime and have never seen so much talent with so much conviction ever before and probably never again.

I thank you and everyone else who have contributed so much here for allowing me to take advantage of your knowledge, experience and expertise without obligation or cost of any kind to myself. It is much appreciated by me and most all others here as well.

Have a great weekend all and I I feel I say this so often that the speed at which the weeks go by litterly scares the shit out of me. But our day in the sun will come and is getting closer every day with POET.

Please login to post a reply
turr
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2013
Social Links
Private Message