POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Genew's message

Genew, be careful with that thinking; of course you're entitled to your opinion and it's great that you expressed it here, but my opinion is that you are way off on some conspiracy theory whereby you believe POET intends to torpedo PNP and/or Sheldon.

Beyond being highly, highly improbable for other reasons, what axe would our new management team have to grind with PNP, such that they would risk being caught at doing such a thing? It would be professional suicide, and the perpetrators would be condemned to spend the rest of the lives on the Venture Exchange!

As far as missing their "deadlines" (which, as we've discussed, are not "deadlines" rather "estimates"), well, the three you cite are not at all independent, so the chance of missing all three was never much of a longshot at all; in fact, I would have considered missing all more likely than any other outcome! Especially NAS by June, that seemed very far-fetched to me from the first time I heard it.

I will be surprised if Suresh will be heard throwing out such estimates (meaning estimates that many feel are really tough to accomplish within the timeframe).

That's a beautiful dog in your avatar, I assume that's your dog rather than a stock photo.

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links