POET Technologies Inc.

in response to Poetology's message

agree...would never think ptk woudl hold back news as a result of pnp woes..but i am in the camp that think PNP run now by bean counters is slowly lightening the load..its in their dna not to sleep well with a balance sheet filled with uncertainty..cash requirments ok for now but forward looking unclear with fewer holdings...in the absence of a visionary leader taking on risk...they would instincly by way of their training think to reduce the load on ptk at an immediate profit knowing they still have millions of shares for potential upside..forgoing future profit to clean up balance sheet..debenture liability,,..i know its a steretype but if often seems to fit does it not with distressed companies..

Either way on low volumes its all a disactraction up or down ..recent hires bode extremly well..good luck to those here on ago ( yes they are here) who are trading and selling a portion of their shares for profit or thinking of accumulating more at a cheaper price ...i am realy hoping you get caught with your pants down..no mercy..fresh out

Please login to post a reply
goosed2
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/26/2013
Social Links
Private Message