POET Technologies Inc.

in response to mazan4's message

Hi Mazan4,

You may remember me from the AGM. You were kind enough to introduce yourself to me. I was very impressed with all my Canadian friends there. You guys are downright civilized, actually very astute, an honor to be associated with you. I'm the guy that someone said I dressed like I was from Napa, (whatever that means). Kind of funny looking guy with my (clean) Levi's and Polo shirt. Anyway I am impressed with your resolve Mazan4. The cap on the lid of this Tea Pot is whistling and about to blast off. I am so glad you made the point of expressing your confidence here. I have theories of our early adopters, but I'll spare everyone the conjecture, other than it seems like a sweet deal ahead of us. Other than the military side, I see a commercial company that wants something that will push the bar of excellence higher, and isn't afraid to do it and cause some disruption, and in fact has caused some previously, with great success. Purely speculation. Also, Abel...Man you have really been providing us with some great due diligence /research. Thank you so much for that. I know it isn't easy and takes a lot of time and a sharp mind. Eileen thanks for you exquisite posts, FJ, I don't know where these people come from but thank you for keeping the Board on an even Keel. Rainer, I don't comment on your posts that much, why - no reason, but you should know I amongst many here really appreciate you. So I thought I'd just chime in here when we need some resolve. We have so very many positives going. Cheers & GLTA, BT

Please login to post a reply
brightech
City
Napa
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/14/2014
Social Links