POET Technologies Inc.

in response to jackthebear's message

Jack,

feel free to post all you like, you are a polite fellow. but what some may object to is the fact that each and every one of your posts have exactly the same tone and same subject.

your title is "patience," but I got to say the white on your knuckles are blinding me from across the continent, and holding your breath until the end of June is not going to help your situation.

I've got two suggestions, and I mean both of them, genuinely:

1) have you thought about reducing your position by some amount that would let you relax? you could always buy it back when whatever news you deem appropriate is announced. yes, the stock might pop, but its not going to go to full value the day they announce the milestones completion (for example).

2) I recently re-read Siddhartha by Herman Hesse. Its short and gets right to the point: Everything will be alright in the end...if everything is not alright, then it must not be the end! If you have never read this book, well, then, I hope you will.

Sula just bought his wife a new hat; I am half-way thru a rennovation I haven't really paid for. You must at least TRY to meet the absurdity of self-inflicted suffering with equanimity and humor.

Please login to post a reply
schnauser
City
San Francisco
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/07/2014
Social Links