POET Technologies Inc.

Sitting on the side lines digesting posts without responding offers one a perspective not readily available when posting yourself.I have found the silent period ( no pun intended ) eye opening,it seems a number of steadfast longs are showing signs of doubt or frustration at the lack of news its your money and a natural response .

As shareholders I think it is imperitive we hold the company accountable and praise them when appropriate,the last set back was the sputter tool,the way it was announced after the fact as if it were nothing was a mistake and took away alot of momentum we had at the time( $1.99) .We now see August for Bae results and end of June for Milestones ,as big as this can be it can only trade on spec so long and missing dates is no longer explained by you can't rush the lab,we are beyond that reasoning.

Revenue end of 2014 early 2015, huge miss and you can't tell it is not bothering you ,it bothers me but like all of you I've come this far

That being said the end of August is only 84 days away at which time I think some decisions on an individual basis will have to be made.

Instituting silent period again.

Please login to post a reply
jackthebear
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2014
Social Links