POET Technologies Inc.

in response to EileenTeahon's message

Dear POET friends,

The anniversary of the battle of Waterloo is coming up on the 18th of June. I shall be attending the memorial service for this 200th commemration event at St Paul's Cathedral with my memsahib, who is currently more worried about whether to wear a hat or not in the presence of Royalty, whereas I am thinking that on that date, the AGM and its consequences should be well known.

I have for a long time felt that we will know very little about POET's progress in this year of monetisation until the AGM, as this is the logical moment and indeed the proper occasion for shareholders to be properly informed. The shutters of NDA may not be torn down for the occasion but it may be possible to sense from management's reactions the scale of enthusiasm for what's behind the shutter. That said I think there is good reason to get the feel good factor rolling beforehand, if it's at all possible by then, with the announcement of the new CEO. This should be a big plus.

So things are going to get exciting and the demand feeding required by the glums might be satiated by real news.

Back to the amazing Eileen Teahon and her Ivy League CFO. I have been trying to convince my family members who post here, four of us, of the benefits of putting our heads together as regards a bit of strategic thinking to plan our personal monetisation of POET potential proceeds. This is difficult brain work, but one fact stands out which is enforced by the amazing ms Teahon and her dancing bears - MANIA!

I believe Eileen is right that at some point mania is going to take a grip of the SP and it will present a unique opportunity to financially benefit from the 'Gold Rush' effect if you have a plan in place - think about it!

One of the little known fact about the battle of Waterloo, in which my old regiment, the 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers, played their part and were commemorated for it by the figure of a Regimental Sergeant being featured on Wellington's Statue at Hyde Park Corner London, this snippet is that the Rothschilds fortune was made by being the first to know the outcome of the battle of Waterloo, by organising a pony express to deliver that news to London.

Get organised, make a plan, be watchful, be prepared. That mania is going to have to be triggered by something and the initial massive run up will be short lived before the legacy aspect of POET potential develops.

That is of course, just little old, non expert, poorly informed me, exercising my wild imagination about a potential reality.

What great fun aye?

as ever,

Sula

Please login to post a reply
sulasailor
City
Chester
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating